Unit 7 grade 4: Places to go! – Lesson 2
1. Task 1 Unit 7 Lesson 2
Listen to the story and repeat. Act. (Listen to the story and repeat. Act out the story)
1. Mom: What do you want to do today?
Holly: Can we go to the mall?
Leo: Oh, no!
2. Amy: Can we go to the sports field?
Max: But we go to the sports field all the time!
3. Max: Can we go to the museum?
Holly: I don’t like museums!
Leo: We never want the same things!
4. Dad: Surprised! Dad has a movie ticket.
Amy and Leo: Awesome!
Max & Holly: Wow, thanks dad!
Mom: Well, now you all want to do the same thing!
2. Task 2 Unit 7 Lesson 2
Listen and repeat. (Listen and repeat)
Click to listen
We always go to the sports field!
I sometimes go to the library.
She never goes to the mall.
His birthday is in May.
He plays basketball on Fridays.
We woke up at 8pm.
– We always go to the sports field on Saturday.
3. Task 3 Unit 7 Lesson 2
Read and circle (Read and circle)
etc = always / v = sometimes / x = never
Guide to answer
1. Bao always rides his bike on weekends.
2. They never watch TV.
3. Nam sometimes takes pictures.
4. Mom sometimes listens to music.
4. Task 4 Unit 7 Lesson 2
on / in / at
1. Mai’s birthday is print March.
2. I always have lunch ____ one o’clock.
3. Dad never works ____ Saturdays.
4. We sometimes go to the beach ____ August.
5. You never watch TV ____ Mondays.
6. The children always go to bed ___ nine o’clock.
Guide to answer
2 – at
3 – on
4 – in
5 – on
6 – at
1. Mai’s birthday is in March.
2. I always have lunch at 1 o’clock.
3. Dad never works on Saturdays.
4. We sometimes go to the beach in August.
5. You never watch TV on Mondays.
6. The kids always go to bed at 9 o’clock.
Write complete sentences with the words given and “never/ sometimes/ always” (Write complete sentences with the given words and “never/ sometimes/ always”)
At the end of this lesson, you should remember:
– Adverbs of frequency: never (never), sometimes (sometimes), always (always) used in the present simple.
Structure: S + never/ sometimes/ always + V-inf
– Prepositions of time: in, on, at
- print + month
- on + day of the week
- at + hour