We all have questions … and we don't always have the means, or the people to help us find the answers. Maybe you want to know what your purpose is here on earth.
Or maybe you want to know if old Auntie Pearl is relaxing in heaven or ruling in, well … you know where I mean.
Or maybe you need to know if you should quit your job and join a political party, or whether you should marry "Bob" or "Jenny."
Getting access to the place of all consciousness, let's call it the Universe, is not something we usually can do without devoting years to a meditative practice. It's not easy, but it's where some of those answers may be.
Leaving your conscious mind and tapping into your subconscious mind is possible though, without having to give up your normal life and living in a buddhist colony, when you use a brainwave entrainment recording to access the brainwave frequency alpha, used in meditation.
Entrainment is a fast, easy, and an effective way to synchronize your brainwaves to the alpha brain wave frequency-which is the gateway to the super conscious, a place that just might have an answer or two.
Brainwave entrainment uses audio and / or visual pulses as a rhythmic stimulus that induces the brain to entrain or follow a certain frequency to produce a certain effect or change in consciousness.
How To Receive An Answer Using Brainwave Entrainment
Asking your question is not the difficult part. Receiving your answer is where it gets a little more involved.
In your normal, waking state, you are in a frequency called beta wave. This wave is fast, helps you concentrate during the day, and fully engages your conscious mind.
This mind won't let you receive your answer.
What you need to do is change your brainwave frequency to alpha so that you can access the subconscious mind, the home of your sixth sense. This is the same frequency that matches with what is called the earth's heartbeat, the Schumann Resonance, a permanent standing wave in the atmosphere that resonates between the earth's surface and the ionosphere, at predominantly 7.8 hertz.
This frequency is where your answer to your question will appear-not in words so much, but in symbols, the language of the subconscious.
• Choose a specially designed brainwave entrainment recording that puts you into an alpha brainwave state.
• Put your headphones on, even if you're using Isochronic Tones to quell any distractions, and find a quiet, relaxed place.
• Sit on a chair or on the floor. Keep your back straight so that you don't fall asleep so easily.
• Clear your mind. If you go into this with worry or anger, you'll stay in the beta wave. Beta wave dissolves alpha waves. Any words you hear, here, are coming from you, not the Universe.
• When your mind is clear, ask your question.
• Now turn your attention to your breathing.
• Breathe through your nostrils. Don't try to control your pattern, just notice the breathing going in and out. Focus on the sensation of breathing. Thoughts will come but watch them and keep bringing your focus back to your breathing.
• This will be a hard skill to develop, but with entrainment, you will train your mind to relax and enter alpha.
• Your answer will come but very rarely will it appear in words. The subconscious mind's language is in the form of symbols, so your answer may come as an impression.
• Don't try to figure out what the impression means. Continue with the recording.
• When the recording is finished, write down your feelings, impressions, and any words that came to you. Hopefully, you will have some insight into the question you wanted answered.
Brainwave entrainment is an exciting and effective way to slow down your brainwave frequency, so that you can access different states of consciousness without having to devote years toward a dedicated practice.
You can have your answers right away.