Question 43: Heidelberg Publishing Co. offers employees. ……….performance bonuses to encourage success
Structure of OFFER
– Offer someone something: They haven’t offered me the job yet.
– Offer something to someone: He had offered cocaine to an undercover police officer.
– Offer someone something for something: I offered Jim £5,000 for his car.
– Offer something to someone: Police are offering a reward to any- one with information about the crime.
– Offer to do something: I do think you should have offered to help.
The Heidelberg Publishing Company offers its employees productivity bonuses to encourage success.