Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word in each of the following questions.
People has used coal and oil to generate electricity for a long time.
Sep choose the correct answer before viewing the answer and the solution below.
The QG High School Examination 2021 subject ANH
Correct answer: A
* Make: Create or prepare something by combining materials or parts together
* Create: Create something new, unprecedented
* Prevent: Prevent what happens
* Invent: Invention, invention
* Generate: Generated, generated from materials
In translation: Con person has been using coal and oil to generate electricity for a long time.
Select answers A