Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
_____________furniture needing supply for the schools in the whole country will slow down the process of the reform of education.
B. A few
D. That little
Sep choose the correct answer before viewing the answer and the solution below.
The QG High School Examination 2021 subject ANH
Correct answer: D
– Few: used with the multiple countable no noun, meaning “few, very few” (almost none)
– A few: used with the number many counts, meaning “a little, a few” (little but enough)
– Little: used with uncountable nouning, meaning “few, very few” (almost none)
Nive name (nom):
– Is a sub-clause that functions as a nod, opening with words to ask (where, what, how, why, when, who, whose,..), that, if/ whether/whether.
– The function in the sentence is similar to the function of a nod word (Subject, neomanism of the word, new term of the no word, complementary complement to the subject, complementary language for the word.)
“Having fewer equipment needs to be provided to schools throughout the country slows down the process of education reform