Unit 8 grade 7: Films – Project
Film posters (Movie poster)
1. Task 1 Unit 8 grade 7 Project
Look at the film posters below. Think about the following questions. (Look at the posters below. Think about the following questions.)
Guide to answer
– It shows the view and characters of the film.
– I like the poster of “Crazy Coconut”. It’s beautiful and lovely.
– I can see the name of directors, characters, production company, the show time or sometimes the plot of the film.
– Type of film, the view, cinema name.
Romantic Comedy: About a female professor who has to live with a selfish and lazy male star on a deserted island, after being shipwrecked.
The film stars Julia Roberts as a professor and Brad Pitt as a movie star.
Critics say the film is fun and entertaining.
Showtimes: 7:45pm and 9:45pm daily at Democracy Theater.
Comedy: About a poor nightclub dancer who swaps places with a rich prince for one day.
The film stars Chris Rock as a nightclub dancer and Robin Williams as a prince.
Showtimes: 4:30p.m and 8:30p.m, daily at Sweet Theater.
– What is the purpose of movie posters?
Show scenes and characters of the movie
– Which one do you like? Why?
I love the poster of “Crazy Coconut”. It’s beautiful and cute.
– What information can you find on the poster?
I can see the producer’s name, the character, the production company, the showtime or sometimes the plot of the movie.
– What other information do you have?
Movie genre, scene, cinema name,…
2. Task 2 Unit 8 grade 7 Project
Choose one of your favounte films and design a poster for it. (Choose a favorite movie and design a poster for it.)
3. Task 3 Unit 7 Grade 7 Project
Then organise an exhibition of film posterns in your class. (Then have an exhibition in your classroom)
At the end of the lesson, the children need to look at the movie posters and answer the questions, then design a poster for their favorite movie and organize it into an exhibition of the posters in class. .